• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy - Moto Razr Maxx HD google play music

Hello, can someone help me and answer the following question.

I have a Moto Razr Maxx HD on Verizon.

I have an installed 32 GB SD card along with the built in 16 GB internal storage (or is it 8 GB?).

Anway,
I recently started running Google Play Music on my phone and synched it with my Itunes account and started downloading music to my Razr Maxx phone. For whatever reason, the downloaded music is storing itself on the internal storage and not onto the SD card (the SD card shows fully available - 29.6 GB or so). I recently am receiving a notification the my internal storage is nearing maxing out and to move files to SD card, but when that windows pops open to select music to move over, shows as zero (0) MB's or GB's available to move or that there is no music on my internal drive. But I know there is because I've been downloading to my phone so i can play while off-line (in ap plane flying, etc no wifi or no Verizon signal).

I can't seem to find a location or app to use to move files from internal storage to SD card? Does anyone know how to do that?\

thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones