• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rezeew

Apr 8, 2010
Boston, MA
I preordered my Incredible last Thursday and am waiting (im)patiently. Have had a Dare for the last couple years and it's not bad. Just a loyal Verizon customer who got lucky the and my New Every Two lined up nicely with the Inc.

Just wish the girl I talked to on Monday would have moved my upgrade date up like the guy on Thursday did so I might have got it a little early like some of the earlier pre-orders are.

Anyway, hello.

I preordered my Incredible last Thursday and am waiting (im)patiently. Have had a Dare for the last couple years and it's not bad. Just a loyal Verizon customer who got lucky the and my New Every Two lined up nicely with the Inc.

Just wish the girl I talked to on Monday would have moved my upgrade date up like the guy on Thursday did so I might have got it a little early like some of the earlier pre-orders are.

Anyway, hello.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones