• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy

Hello all. Chris from South Carolina. Just got the Incedible yesterday and happy so far. I've read up on it and although there seem to be some issues, not enough to keep me from getting one. Most I have read was with dropped calls and not getting a strong signal. I have noticed less bars than with my previous phone but have not lost a call yet. Someone told me that there will be software updates pushed onto the phones as they develope so i'm content. Anyway, can't play with the phone while typing to I'll stop here. Looking forward to sharing info with you all.

Chris

Hello all. Chris from South Carolina. Just got the Incedible yesterday and happy so far. I've read up on it and although there seem to be some issues, not enough to keep me from getting one. Most I have read was with dropped calls and not getting a strong signal. I have noticed less bars than with my previous phone but have not lost a call yet. Someone told me that there will be software updates pushed onto the phones as they develope so i'm content. Anyway, can't play with the phone while typing to I'll stop here. Looking forward to sharing info with you all.

Chris
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones