• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hows my esteem users

fullbloodedmut

Android Enthusiast
Dec 23, 2011
Florida
I Was told that by the end of the year the esteem will be gone,my esteem was returned for repairs but the stated they didnt have anymore instock,so they sent me the lg connect,and the first day i gt it,i sent it back,then they sent me the optimus f6,which suxs,the whole internal/external memory deal,finally i ran across a great deal on the galaxy mega,love it,just updated to kit kat,but no root yet,but i truely miss my esteem,that thing u could do alot with it,just was wondering since metro is doing away with cdma,are the esteems still going strong? thanks guys,ive added more things in my box.com if needed to root,exit recovery and roms,kernels,thanks to ldrifta,his hard drive broke and he lost alot of his work,so he had no problems with me putting it up for the esteem users.if you cant find wat u need just let me know,i probably have it in one of the clouds,harddrives. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones