• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How's your battery life? - Honor 6X

Ambrose09

Lurker
Jan 20, 2017
I've read every review possible on the 6X and none really say much about battery life other than it gets through the day. I've had this phone for a week now and I get at least 9 hours of SOT which is absolutely awesome, IMO. That's with gaming, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and web browsing with the brightness set at 30% roughly. I had a Nexus 6P before this and it got 5 hours and at that point you best be looking for a charger. I've never had a phone get this kind of battery life. I'm just surprised no review out there mentions anything about it. Does anyone else get this battery life or is it just me?

It's hard to say because I can't really get it to go below 40% before plugging it in at night. So far, it's definitely better than most phones I've used. I'd say right up there -- maybe even slightly better -- than the OnePlus 3T and Galaxy S7 Edge.

I'm kind of a heavy user though, (keep WiFi, Bluetooth turned on, brightness on max, Facebook installed, etc.) but have been extremely pleased. Plan on gathering more battery life data for my full review.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones