How's Your Speaker Volume? (e.g., for turn-by-turn GPS)Support

Last Updated:

1. TonyXL

TonyXL Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've seen a few posts noting that the speaker volume was not loud enough even when turned all the way up. I'd like to get this phone and use the turn-by-turn GPS...is this going to be a problem?

Thanks,
    Tony

Advertisement
  2. verdegallardo

verdegallardo Well-Known Member

Its fine for me, I do wish it was louder though. I think the car dock doesn't help much in that the speakerphone is in the back and it's against the car dock. They should have added a speaker in the car dock or something also. I'm guessing not(?) but does anyone know if the unit can use bluetooth to speak the commands over your car's stereo?

3. PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker Well-Known Member

I wish it were louder myself... my blackberry curve 8330 had a super loud speakerphone... this can/should be tweaked w/ software...

4. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Thankfully, if you have a great sound system and an available aux port, this shouldn't be an issue.

5. xrussx

xrussx Well-Known Member

Could be louder, I used the voice command in the car this morning and had to move it to my ear on the highway. The volume is on max.

6. Birdman2004

Birdman2004 Well-Known Member

I agree 100 % with everyone here. Wish it was louder, but it should be adjustable through some sort of software update. (Hopefully) But, like Jubba said, since you can use the AUX port, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Oh, and make sure you buy the car charger for the phone. The car docking station does not come with a charging cable itself, for those who do not know. I didn't realize that until I opened it