• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HowTo: Galaxy S on Virgin Mobile (in US)?

critofur

Jan 10, 2011
I keep reading that Virgin Mobile will be getting a Galaxy S model of their own (but only in Europe and/or Canada?).

I'm in the US and I have a Fascinate but I very strongly want to switch to Virgin Mobile's $25 plan. I love my Fascinate but Verizon's plans are just not a good value, then to be forced to add a Data plan which is either way to expensive at $50 a month, or horribly limited at $15 is simply "adding insult to injury".

I really want to continue using either my Fascinate, or an equivilant phone, here in the US, with a more reasonably priced plan such as the $25 Virgin Mobile plan.

It seems that my only option currently is to use my Fascinate phone with Page Plus as my provider and simply not use 3G Data (I can get free wireless pretty much everywhere I go anyway).

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones