• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC 10 inch Honeycomb Tablet

Upvote 0
Does anyone know any detailed spec for this...would I be able to connect to a lot of data projectors, possibly some only with vga connection...can you get adapters?

There are no specs and very little info out about this tablet. So far all we have is a rumour that HTC will release a 10" tab in the summer. It is a highly likely rumour as the tablet has been spotted on a couple of inventory lists.

Upvote 0
Looks like we are getting closer. Here is the latest I have seen on a HTC 10" tablet:
HTC Android Tablet | TheTechJournal.com

Anyone else come across anything? I have been holding out for a 10" from HTC (keep you minds out of the gutter people!).

I'm confused after I read the article. Is the tablet descripbed an Android tablet or a Chrome OS tablet. The writer of the article may be combining the features of 2 tablets into one. HTC is reported to be release 2 tablets in June. One of them will be an Android tablet. The second one may be a Chrome OS tablet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones