Last Updated:

1. grokr989

grokr989 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member

3. grokr989

grokr989 Well-Known Member

Yep, they should all be available by June...hopefully.
  4. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

I would assume these will work with the HTC scribe. That really interest me.
  5. wintersg3

wintersg3 Well-Known Member

I will be buying a Tablet of some sort in the fall, I hope the 10" Tablet from HTC is a good one!
  6. aprillh

aprillh Well-Known Member

I am so holding out for this one. I hope it lives up to it's expectations.
  7. alackman

alackman Well-Known Member

Does anyone know any detailed spec for this...would I be able to connect to a lot of data projectors, possibly some only with vga connection...can you get adapters?
  8. photon00

photon00 Well-Known Member

There are no specs and very little info out about this tablet. So far all we have is a rumour that HTC will release a 10" tab in the summer. It is a highly likely rumour as the tablet has been spotted on a couple of inventory lists.
  9. STL_Sean

STL_Sean Member

Looks like we are getting closer. Here is the latest I have seen on a HTC 10" tablet:
    HTC Android Tablet | TheTechJournal.com

Anyone else come across anything? I have been holding out for a 10" from HTC (keep you minds out of the gutter people!).
  10. slbailey1

slbailey1 Well-Known Member

I'm confused after I read the article. Is the tablet descripbed an Android tablet or a Chrome OS tablet. The writer of the article may be combining the features of 2 tablets into one. HTC is reported to be release 2 tablets in June. One of them will be an Android tablet. The second one may be a Chrome OS tablet.
  11. Fetch Questman

Fetch Questman Well-Known Member

I have had an iPad since launch. This is the first tablet to make me itch for an upgrade. It'll probably be a couple years before I actually pull the trigger on an upgrade, but I like the looks of this HTC 10".
  12. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

That sounds interesting. I was looking at some in the store again and 7" is just to small for me, but that pen really interest me. Also a dual core CPU will be nice.
  13. kane1513

kane1513 Well-Known Member

ordered a xoom before i knew htc was coming out with a 10in tablet. plus it has twice the ram and 1.5ghz vs 1.0.... does the snapdragon beat out the xoom proc.? also is of the 2gb of ram will the sense ui use a lot? trying to decide whether or not to return the xoom and wait on the htc.
  14. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member

15. novox77

novox77 Leeeroy Jennnkinnns! VIP Member

leaked test photos from the puccini's camera:

HTC Puccini test camera photos leak

both appear to be taken under low light, so... I'd say the image quality is on par with cell phone cameras.
  16. ArmageddonX

ArmageddonX Well-Known Member