• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC 2150mAH battery (red) for Incredible Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

drPheta

May 18, 2010
I have a brand new battery from VZW that I bought for my GF, but she didn't like how mine looked (even with the modded case). Sealed, unused, legit Red HTC 2150mAH battery made for the Incredible from Verizon Wireless.

This is the exact item.
HTC 2150mAH

Asking $50 SHIPPED within the 48 continental US.

Those of you who know, I also mod VZW cases for the incredible to fit this battery. So, buy my battery and....

1. Send me a case, I'll mod it for $70 (price includes the above battery).
2. I buy a case and mod it for you for $90 (price includes the above battery and me buying the case and modding it). Add $5 for red/black gradient case

You save $5 off my modding fee with this package deal.

----

In other words.

Battery Only = $50 Shipped
Mod Your Case + Battery = $70 Shipped (you pay for shipping your case to me)
Case + Mod Purchased Case + Battery = $90 Shipped (add $5 for red/black gradient case, cause it costs $5 more than the red case)

Photos of mod I was speaking of.
http://androidforums.com/accessories-incredible/102300-htc-2150-dremel-vzw-red-case.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones