HTC Album / People and Facebook images

Last Updated:

1. jsp_1983

jsp_1983 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm finding that the Albums and People apps don't make every Facebook contact's images available to view, displaying the message "The user has no albums to display". I can see their photos when I'm using FB in a web browser, though.

Any ideas what the problem is and how it can be fixed?

Advertisement
  2. Borg

Borg Member

I have the same issue.

I called Verizon, they referred me to HTC. HTC blames it on Facebook. I would not mind so much if my own albums were viewable. But when trying to view my own albums I get "The user has no albums to display". I know I have albums, I can view them from Facebook Touch or the full site. I have even gone to the extent of opening all my albums for everyone to view, and the sense albums app still cant see them. I would love to find a solution to this, I think it is a Facebook setting though. My buddy with a Hero can not see my albums either through his albums app.

Borg

3. Jseven

Jseven Member

This all has to do with user to user privacy settings. I know the feeling. I believe it has to do with the setting under application dependancies on your Facebook account.

4. albe

albe New Member

I had the same problem. It certainly worked few days ago. There was also problem to link my contact card with my facebook profile. And this function perfectly worked as well. I don't know what happend, but it seems to be a general problem.

Solution:

1. Settings > Applicatons > Manage applicatons > Running > Facebook..Clear data, then Force stop

2. Settings > Applicatons > Manage applicatons > Running > Facebook for HTC Sense..Clear data, then Force stop

3. Settings > Accounts and Sync..remove both facebook accounts

4. Restart your phone

5. Run app. Facebook, sign in

6. Run people > Online directories > Facebook..Sign in

It should work.

stormie927 likes this.