HTC Aria Internal Memory

Last Updated:

1. strose09

strose09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

All, what is an acceptable amount of internal memory? I understand we cannot load apps to an SD Card unless rooted or 2.2 comes out. So the more apps we load the more it uses up internal memory. I don't have too many apps but I constantly have to go to app kill manager to close apps after I use them otherwise it uses up the battery or slows down the processing. Anyone else experience this?

Advertisement
  2. bikedogrun

bikedogrun Well-Known Member

I'm @ 100 MB still free, so no problems there.

I think that as long as you're above 50MB remaining, you should be fine. If you get below that, deleting old SMS, email and then Maps & Browser cache should help.

/BD :cool:

3. Griffeycom

Griffeycom Member

I'm at 19 remaining. I have a ton of apps but I don't think I should have enough to use up that much space. And I really doubt I'm using up a ton of space from text messages. So I'm not sure where all of my memory went, hope 2.2 comes faster so I can free up some space by loading to SD Card..

4. strose09

strose09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Tried to Root and got errors trying to load the package any one have any tips? Tried two different roms and still won't load. I used Unrevoked 3 method to root.

Trying again for the 3rd time. If it doesn't work there's probably something wrong with the SD Card. I"m following the instructions exactly.