HTC Bookmark

Last Updated:

1. AlChemist44

AlChemist44 Member This Topic's Starter

I have an Evo running 2.1. How do I delete a bookmarked app? When I hold the only option I get is to delete the entire bookmark.:confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. raqball

raqball Well-Known Member

Huh???

3. AlChemist44

AlChemist44 Member This Topic's Starter

The HTC Bookmark page that is after the Sprint page. It's a widget that contains apps, widgets or shortcuts. I want to remove a couple of the apps/widgets/shortcuts and place ones that I use. To remove from the Hero running 2.1 you would touch and hold for a few seconds. You would get options that include removing an individual item but when I press and hold I can only remove the whole bookmark. Does anyone have a clue how to remove a single item?

4. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

I think you are talking about the Bookmark Widget.... I don't use it but I just tried and you actually just open the web browser and then menu and then Bookmarks and you can long press individual bookmarks to remove them. Can't do it in the widget itself

AlChemist44 likes this.
  5. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member

If you want bookmarks to favorite sites on one of your home screens, it's better to add them individually instead of using the bookmark widget. Use + : Shortcut : Bookmark.

AlChemist44 likes this.