htc bootloader help?

Last Updated:

1. avi88

avi88 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys? I cant unlock my bootloader on my htc sensation. I have downloaded all the stuff I need. But when it comes to getting the token, I cant do it. It says it is unrecognized as an internal or external command, or something like that.
    Can someone please help me? I really wish to unlock the bootloader!
    THanks in advanced.

Advertisement
  2. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer Developer

How are you trying to unlock the bootloader? (htc dev method? or acs super tool?)

Heres a link to the acs htc supertool --> [UTIL][WIN][01/04] ACS HTC Super Tool v3 - xda-developers

if your going the htcdev method I got some screenshots of the process for ya, they are attached to my post. What all have you downloaded for this?

Attached Files:

scotty85 likes this.
  3. avi88

ahh sweet! thanks a lot! now another issue, I would like to get cracked sky on it. Do i need to root and s-off it? If so how do i do that? I am on 4.0.3
    I dont know what to do next!

4. KJohns

not familiar with cracked sky, what is it?

5. avi88

I wish i knew myself. been wathing to many you tube clips. rights, i have unlock the hboot and flashed the cmw super su, and that is coming up on my phone, the super su app. But now I want to s off, how do i got about that? I am on version 1.27.0000.
    Is there anything else i need to do to this phone? it is so complicated :(

6. KJohns

the s-off should be available through the super tool. also, if you have root access and installed a custom recovery there's not really much else to do - congratulations, you have full control of your device. btw ... what is "cracked sky" ? i googled, but all i could find with that name is a wallpaper >.<

7. avi88

What is supertool? I used the devteam tool, and then I used the htc all in one kit to flash the CWM. I dont know how to s off.
    And its like a hacked sky go app aparently, although i dont have a clue how to use it. It does not work sadly, I dont know what is to be done.

8. KJohns

scotty85 likes this.
  9. KJohns

as for the cracked sky go app... i havent used/done it myself before - let me take a looksie and see how that all will work. i'll post back with details,instructions, etc.

10. avi88

WOw, that seems like a long process. When I try install an app, the only app i have on there on the supersu app showing is lucky patcher. I dont know how to get the others to show? the others are not on there. Do i need to upgrade to the pro version?

11. KJohns

pro version of superuser??? the apps that will show under superuser are ones that requested and got root permissions. When a program requests root permission you should get a pop-up asking for superuser access. After that, the program should appear under "apps"

scotty85 likes this.
  12. seligehgit

seligehgit New Member

Hi KJohns
    Does the ACS HTC Super Tool v3 unlock the bootloader on a htc sensation????:confused:

13. KJohns

it utilizes the htc dev method, which is the most effective way.