• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Bravo pics appear

There's NO way that is the Bravo. Cause newsradio guaranteed 100 billion percent that it would have touch keys on the front, not physical ones. So, that picture MUST be photoshopped. Oh well...maybe some real pictures will eventually be released. ;)

Let it go!!! You're cluttering up otherwise good forum space with your attacks on this guy with no real value add. I don't know weather he is an idiot or not, but your constant slams are making some people sympethetic to him.

Why not ignore him and contribute something worthwhile rather than what you are doing. You seem like a intelligent person, you should be above this kind of thing?

Upvote 0
I think the bravo looks great and the render matches it. not sure where the cheap/plasticy statements are from. i didn't like the look of the droid, but in person i think it looks sexy. i really think the bravo will be sexy too.

And yeah, this will be the top android phone for verizon and i won't pass it up. well, unless walmart wants my money.

Upvote 0
I have to say the Bravo looks like an awesome phone....however if Verizon brings us an iPhone...i dont know how much longer I will play the waiting game for the Bravo to come to life. I have waited 4 months now and the Bravo is "supposed" to get launched "next" month....every month. LETS hope they announce something today about the Bravo

Upvote 0
I have to say the Bravo looks like an awesome phone....however if Verizon brings us an iPhone...i dont know how much longer I will play the waiting game for the Bravo to come to life. I have waited 4 months now and the Bravo is "supposed" to get launched "next" month....every month. LETS hope they announce something today about the Bravo

Even if an iphone comes it won't be until at least June, and I doubt it would be before 4Q

Upvote 0
Dude, that is totally photoshopped.

troll_2.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones