HTC Bravo Status

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2010-02-05 21:31:03
  1. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

A picture is worth a thousand words, right? OK then...here ya go...
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. kyler13

kyler13 Well-Known Member

I was actually shooting for the pun. ;) Not sure if that was lost in the comment.
  3. kyler13

Is that you, Nash? lol
  4. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

I thought it was an insult pun...sorry. Text is so hard to interrupt.

Nash, you love to use pictures.
  5. Sensei Passion

Sensei Passion Well-Known Member

I am biting my tounge. But the crazy thing is; THAT article was headlined on GoogleNews yesterday. Only when I will hold a bravo/Dragon/Incredible in my hand will I have a Mission Accomplished...Like you said Nashdroid, moving on.
  6. Nashdroid

Haha! No, that's not me in the picture, but that's what I'm doing with my hair right now! This thread was actually going REALLY well, but it went downhill REAL quick all of the sudden today. Hmm...I wonder why? ;)

When this phone finally drops, I'll let you guys see what I really look like.
  7. Nashdroid

Yeah, I think a lot of these sites just regurgitate old information or they get it really late and post it as new news. I totally understand though brother, it's hard to tell between the reputable sites and just ones who, honestly, may not even know as much about this stuff as we here in this forum do. I can totally see why you thought that it may be some new big news though. No harm done.
  8. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

Yes. Let's get back to theories, comparisons, etc.

For me, sad to say, I will probably get the phone that comes out first; that being either the Nexus One or Incredible.

Of course the Incredible would be a better choice. It comes with sense, looks better, and HTC's sense devices always utilize the dedicated GPU to its full extent making everything so smooth, and an [under-clocked] snapdragon can only help.
  9. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

I have seen Google do that before w/ the 'latest news' I think it picks it up as 'latest news' because someone posts a comment in the comment section after the article and that date gets picked up by Google. I have read a lot of old news stated as 'in the last 24 hrs' by Google by picking that option. A totally honest mistake.

I sure as hell hope something comes out at Mobile congress - this is driving me nuts. Or, it would sure be nice if VZW would announce something - anything.

Like Ruben said, comparing specs, I am not looking at NExus one as a first choice. I think the Bravo/Incredible will have pretty similar specs and be sold in store. That makes a huge difference. What are the chances that the Motoroi comes to VZW? It has pretty decent specs and Motorola is tied into the whole Droid thing w/ VZW.
  10. Nigelahmad

Nigelahmad Well-Known Member

Did any one get excited when that verizon commercial came on about the new unlimited pricing?

it was like Wamp Wamp Waaammmp
  11. cdmta

cdmta Well-Known Member

Unlimited talk. doesn't apply to any of us users.
    Now show me a $69., 1000 minute, unlimited data plan and I WILL get EXCITED.
  12. kyler13

Don't be silly, cdmta. When has anyone ever "thrown in for free" something of great use? Kinda like the buy a Palm Pre, get a Pixi free. ;)
  13. cdmta

cdmta Well-Known Member

^isn't there a t-mo plan just like this? that's why i said it.

just wish verizon would lower their plans a little. paying $220 for 3 phones gets old.
  14. cdmta

cdmta Well-Known Member

15. Mykpfsu

Mykpfsu Well-Known Member

When you get the phone unsubsidized yes I think they have it for $80. Though thats listed as talk, text and web.
  16. Mykpfsu

I did the same (I'm Zaggs on that site) with address of pics showing the sense UI in 2 different languages. I notice he hasn't responded to my post.
  17. EVERYONE, thursday, will be 100% pure confirmation, my contacts contact has the bravo, i wont have pics, but will confirm to you all the look to see if its what has been released, as the pics that are out there, all confirmation THURSDAY!!

Thanks guys..
  18. heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn Well-Known Member

Will your contact be able to get Carrier Information?
  19. Mykpfsu

Just for posterity's sake.
  20. But, um...what if they don't! I am tired of no info on VZW part about anything, how is it that we have gotten leaked info from every other carrier and not VZW. To be honest we haven't know anything about a VZW phone since the droid(Nexus doesn't count cause most of us found out the day off). Hey Nash I have seen your post and it seems like you know what your talking about and I also assume your on VZW. I have an idea that I wanted to run by you. I was wondering how much it cost to make a prototype phone? I have read all sort of comment from all over the net and most people are asking for the same thing.( Htc android phone, sense ui, 3.7-4.0 AMOLEd screen, snapdragon or faster processor, and all the normal amenities. I bet for all the VZW customer if they stopped complaining and put $25-$50 up and got enough for a prototype then got it on VZW "open phone intuitive" we could actually have what we want and force Verizon to either listen, license the phone themselves, or allow it to be sold by us on their network. I know it seems a bit grand but what do you think.
  21. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

It seems like VZW is going to be tight lipped to the very end. I'm not sure what they're trying to protect themselves from now though. I can understand if they didn't want anything out while the 30 day wfg was going on from the holiday season, but that is over. I really wish they would leak something to indicate a new phone. I really do not want a moto phone, just leak something HTC for me please!
  22. usa news, carrier info wont hit will have a clue, ill probley just have a release date, but roll on thursday
  23. PRECY

PRECY Member

;)

Attached Files:

24. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

uhhh, what? lol
  25. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member

Okay, what I'm reading here I think is that on Thursday you're going to have news as to what the US Bravo is going to look like and when it will be released but you won't know on what carrier. Is that right?

I look forward to reading your post on Thursday. I personally am very close to just going and getting a Droid w/2.0 (and 2.1 coming) and overclock it to 1Ghz.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.