HTC Bravo Status

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. crucifixion

crucifixion Well-Known Member

Well, when I had the Droid for 2 weeks, I started to realize how much I missed the little things of BB. I use the Storm for work as well, so I have Corporate Email, and its just little things about the email integration and espeically calendar integration. All the calendar widgets on Android sucked and really weren't what I needed. Had the Droid been keyboard less, I could have lived with the weaker email/calendar usage (and lack of task syncing) and stuff, but I found that I got to a point where I stopped using the keyboard and it just felt like I had unecessary hardware. Thats why I'm going to jump on this phone (if it even exists)

2. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

Even if it's this?

Attached Files:

3. thenoseknows

thenoseknows Well-Known Member

That thing is hideous, even if it had a 2 GHz dual core snapdragon processor, Android 4.0, washed your dishes and did your laundry for you, I would still not get it....although the laundry and dishes features would make me rub my chin and contemplate for a few seconds....
  4. crucifixion

Is that the Motorola Zepplin? if thats 2.0 from Verizon then I dont see why not.
  5. eipee73

eipee73 Well-Known Member

In this case I'd have to buy 2 phones and start a family plan...a Bravo or N1 for my phone usage and this POS for my laundry and would make life so much nicer haha totally worth 9.99 a month :)
  6. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

No joke! If I wanted to buy the Sidekick, I would have had a contract with T-Mobile 3yrs ago and would have bought one!
  7. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member

updated first post
  8. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

no cuz that's supposedly only android 1.5 and the carrier isn't for sure VZW.
  9. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

Well that's o.k. cuz, even though the specs are in question, I picked this to display because of the atrocious, gaudiness of the phone. :rolleyes:

It helps make the point how frustrated(desperate) we all are for a Bravo style phone from VZW.
  10. clb

clb Well-Known Member

Newsradio, I hope you do chose to still share whatever information you come across with the forum. I am excited for what ever news you have tomorrow, any news is better than nothing :) Just keeps my interest growing.
  11. blinky

blinky Well-Known Member

And the above advice comes to you from the same guy who guaranteed that there would be a big announcement that the Bravo would be out before February. Yep, all those sheep followed him for 20+ pages. What a crock!
  12. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member

Alrighty, it's Thursday..........I'm waiting.......
  13. JMKosmo

JMKosmo Well-Known Member

They use metric in Europe. SO, he might mean around Saturday with the U.S. conversion. j/k
  14. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

I too am waiting with bated breath...:D

Alright, so off the wall thought here...(and hopefully something that gets us back to "theories")...

Any chance the Incredible could be a Tegra based phone? There's all that talk about 720p, Divx/Xvid, etc... That's not to say that Snapdragon isn't just as capable at handling those things but i wonder if the Incredible is HTC's foray into the nVidia camp and it's what Verizon plans to be the differentiator between it and the Bravo/Passion/("Nexus One") phone...thoughts?
  15. foush

foush Active Member

Could the news be related to a Superbowl ad? 100 million viewers is quite a crowd.
  16. Iowagriz

Iowagriz Member

17. Anonimac

18. BradGfromBoo

BradGfromBoo Well-Known Member

I have been thinking this same exact thing. You dont see much advertising from HTC though. Nothing close the the advertising by Motorola for their Droid. On second thought... I see a second wave of Droid ads getting pushed on superbowl sunday.
  19. Iowagriz

Iowagriz Member

Apologies, I forgot this was HTC focused, but figured this group to be the most plugged in on new code names.

Patiently waiting, researching for my next phone. My Envy1 is good for texting, but the 1"x1.5" screen isn't cutting it for the web.
  20. You may want to hold off the bravo,new roadmap suggests 5-8 new android phones,awaiting email.ill post it as soon as I get it,but I'm sure I'm still going for the bravo
  21. heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn Well-Known Member

What did you find out about the Bravo, is it what you thought it was?
  22. Ghâshûl

Ghâshûl Well-Known Member

You could wait forever just playing the waiting game. The Bravo will definitely satisfy my needs, for now.
  23. crucifixion

Does you email have pictures of these other phones? And any carrier info as well?
  24. Anonimac

This could be your redemption newsradio...

or you could become this Radio if nothing comes out of this either...

Lets hope it's the former.
  25. rosend99

rosend99 Well-Known Member

I am new to this forum but I have been reading it for months, I currently am using a $hitty LG VOYAGER, i can wait to get a BRAVO or INCREDIBLE or any other phone with the capabilities that these phones are supposed to offer. I have been reading about the N1 getting dust under the screen, a major turn off. I think that you guys are extremely entertaining. The only people who really know what’s going on is GOOGLE, HTC and VERIZON VPs and PRESIDENTS in my opinion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.