HTC calendar weatherGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Ruben

Ruben Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to get the weather that shows in the calendar to show the weather for the event location? For example, when I'm in Florida, and have something in Michigan, it would show the weather in Michigan. I understand that this is a "luxury," so I won't be disappointed.

Advertisement
  2. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

Your question is confusing...do you want it show your current location or another one selected? Either way, you can set it to track as many as you want, including your current location, wherever that is.

3. dusthead

dusthead Well-Known Member

just tap the weather in the widget and on the bottom right there's a plus sign...it will add a location you want, (i don't use more than one location myself) but it should get both locations' weather info and let you swap between them.

4. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member

So the HTC weather widget is not updating your current location? On the main screen select Menu then Settings then Locations. Make sure to have Use wireless networks & Location settings checked. If you want it to be more accurate Enable GPS satellites. Otherwise just clicking on the plus sign when in the Weather app you can search the city you want to add. Finger flick the finger up or down to move to the stored cities if you have more than one. I store four cities that have relatives that I visit.

5. Ruben

I'm talking about in the calendar. It shows weather at the bottom of the day view.

6. Lalaroo

Lalaroo Member

Well, if you click Settings you can select another city to display weather for, but I think that will change the city that displays for all future events/days unless/until you change it back through settings. Also, you have to add the city through the Weather program - you can't add another city while in the Calendar program. So this manual solution would technically work, but it might be too much trouble to be worth it.

7. Ruben

Think you. However, I don't understand why people think I am asking about the weather widget.

8. Lalaroo

Lalaroo Member

Well, I wasn't talking about the weather widget. If you click Settings in the Calendar program you can change which city displays in the event view. Sorry if that wasn't clear!

9. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member

You still have to add cities in the HTC weather app to show up on the list for the HTC calendar app to select them. HTC Calendar app pulls weather information from the HTC Weather app. But to be more specific you will not get weather updates for the other location automatically in the Calendar.

10. Lalaroo

Lalaroo Member

Right. That's why I said
    :)

11. Ruben

Did I say I was talking to you? -Nope, don't think so.
    I appreciated your help.

12. dandroideris

dandroideris Member

my calender does not show weather.... and i did select show weather... it used too... i think....

13. Geoponic

Geoponic Well-Known Member