HTC Calender & UK HolidaysSupport

Last Updated:

1. d.chatten

d.chatten Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have just noticed on my Desire in the HTC calender app that none of the UK Holidays after November 2011 show up in the calender, i have four other (none HTC) android phones here and none of them display this issue, only my Desire, is this normal for the HTC calender? is it normal for the Desire? if it is normal then what are HTC thinking.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. bunnisher

bunnisher Well-Known Member

I think it's normal but I'd be more annoyed if HTC forced a calendar on me.

If you sync it with your Google calendar, you can choose a variety of custom calendars to add. UK holidays being one of them.

3. d.chatten

d.chatten Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replying, i do sync with google calender and i have selected the UK Holidays, HTC's own calender must only sync to a predefined point in the future, but the google calender and the calenders on the four other android phones i have here show events well after the dates shown on the Desire.

4. bunnisher

bunnisher Well-Known Member

How strange. I use LauncherPro Plus now and use that calendar to sync with google. I don't remember the HTC calendar stopping UK holidays after a certain date.....but then again, I hardly look forward far enough to have noticed. I would have thought it was a sync issue but I haven't a clue where HTC would get their holiday calendar from aside from google.

Sorry I couldn't help...maybe someone else will come along. :)