Htc Clock update problemSupport

1. androidbro

androidbro Member

Hi guys ! So a month ago i was browsing Htc Hub and found couple of updates for my apps . The one of most interest was the clock widget update which offered a new clock design so i tapped download and stared waiting.However after a couple of seconds it displayed an error "unable to install Clock widget" i redownloaded but nothing changed . A week after i tried to install the clock by force closing the proces clock wigdet , but it didnt help so i lost hope :eek::eek: . Couple of hours ago however i bumped into a post on another forum with the same describtion of the problem . So aparently I'm not the only one with this problem so I'm asking do you have the same problem and can you help me resolve it some how . :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement
  2. Hsn07

Hsn07 New Member

No this is not a problem of a phone but a prob of HTC Hub coz that widget is not supported by explorer and that update is mistakenly flashed on the hub by HTC as far as i guess. Leave it and get tons of widgets from the play store.

Hope this helps
    Regards,
    Hsn07
  3. Javed Qadir

Javed Qadir New Member

I think, this is because of the firmware. Might be the clock widget is for latest upgraded version...I didn't get any problem till yet and really don't want to in future..:)