HTC Desire 2.2 UK update is here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. coachman

coachman New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,
    Woke up Sunday morning to find a message saying 2.2 was ready for download. (Desire factory unlocked) Had to have 4 attempts downloading and installing it before I finally got it work. Live and learn. 1/ corrupt download, used data (big file) to do it because Wi-Fi not available. 2/ twice. Message saying insufficient space on phone to install it. Did a backup and a factory reset on phone. 3/ twice battery med or low. Needs fully charged battery (will not work whilst charging) Now it is up and running fine. I have not had time to go through all of it but I can tell you that connecting to the internet is now far faster. Downloaded flash 10.1 from the app store, now I can watch BBC iplayer and live news, picture is great, although I am using Wi-Fi to watch it at the mo because 3g is not around where I live.
    I can honestly say the Desire is the best phone I have ever had. Except for apples itunes and apps store it beats my wife

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Hey, good to hear it! :D

Drop by the Desire subforum as there are lots of threads already like this there! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.