• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc desire 510 apps crash

Laycute1115

Lurker
Jun 19, 2015
All of a sudden all my apps started to crash & my phone to go really slow so & wouldn't charge so I turned it off & reset the charging. I tried to hard reset.I pressed the volume down , volume up and power button but nothing happened I pressed it for more than 2 minutes A time. I let my phone rest all night long and today I let it charge & while it was on the charger I tried to turn it on while it was at 10% and it didn't tun on also it drained to 0%! Now it won't turn on or vibrate at all Plz help I am lost without my phone

Last edited:
Reactions: blaqueknight
Hello Laycute1115,

Do you remember seeing anything about USB Host Mode before you had the problems? I see you tried holding the volume and power buttons for 2 mins. That worked for me in the past when I had the USB Host Mode issue. I also bought another charger and I haven't seen that problem since. Have you done any mods to the phone?

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Hello Laycute1115,

Do you remember seeing anything about USB Host Mode before you had the problems? I see you tried holding the volume and power buttons for 2 mins. That worked for me in the past when I had the USB Host Mode issue. I also bought another charger and I haven't seen that problem since. Have you done any mods to the phone?
Yes I remember seeing that

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones