htc desire and parrot ck3100 phone book and auto answer problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. juddy1410

juddy1410 New Member This Topic's Starter

just thought i would let anybody that is interested know about a glitch with htc desire and parrot ck3100. we have had an issue with the parrot synchronising with the phonebook. sometimes it does -sometimes it doesn't. and the answering; sometimes it comes through the speakers of the car -sometimes it comes through the phone. sometimes we have to do a manual re-connect with the bluetooth 3 or 4 times a day. it was driving us nuts, so i put my "dog with a bone" head on and tried to solve it.
    first i did a firmware update via bluetooth and laptop (this was another nightmare and i will go into this further if anyone wants to know how to do it). after this update the parrots "voice " was all warbley and still didn't synch with phonebook. so i looked on various forums and found a pattern.it was to do with the phonebook on the phone; the googlemail, facebook etc. so i went into the "view" menu of the phonebook in the desire and unticked all the boxes except "phone" and hey presto it synchronised the phonebook with the parrot and we have had no more problems!!!

Advertisement