• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Desire/Android 2.1 and Active Sync issue?

I'm having some trouble downloading all folders using Active Sync. I have the following structure:

\Inbox
\Company
\\Company1
\\Company2
\\Company3
\Customer
\\Customer1
\\Customer2
\\Customer3
\Supplier
\\Supplier1
\\Supplier2
\\Supplier3

However, the HTC Desire will only show my Inbox, and Customer1, Customer2, and Customer3 folders.

Also, there are some folders on the HTC that has been deleted from Outlook, but will still not disappear on the HTC.

I know there are other clients out there, but I was hoping I could get the standard client to work (better)?

I'd seriously suggest checking out the alternatives if stock isn't working for you. I'm not sure why some people seem to have an affinity for stock apps on Android. For me, being able to extend the abilities of my device was one selling point of Android. In other words, it seems a lot like buying a PC and only intending to use Wordpad, Paint and the other included apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones