Support Htc desire c, viber issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by katearnaez2930, Dec 28, 2012.

1. katearnaez2930

katearnaez2930 New Member

Dec 28, 2012
    My Viber keeps crashing after 30 seconds, i do not know why but it's really frustrating. Last two days, it was working perfectly , im using 3G btw .
    If someone can help me that would be great

Thank you <3

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi katearnaez2930. Welcome to Android Forums. I've never used Viber so I'm not really the guy to come to your aid. I might suggest removing the app and dnld and install it again. Perhaps a fresh install will work for you. I hope this will help.
    Thanks for joining our community.

3. yerace2

yerace2 New Member

Aug 17, 2013
    I have never got viber to work on my HTC Desire C. I can text on it but if I try to make a call to another viber user who I know is waiting for the call, I just get a series of beeps. Sometimes they can ring me and I hear them for a few second but it is gone before I can answer. I have tried wifi near the router with strong signal and I tried on 3G network with the same result.

My recipient regularly uses viber to talk to others, so I presume no problem that end.

I've uninstalled and re-installed viber it is the same. Skype works fine on the phone, unfortunately the person I wish to talk most to has reasons not to use Skype.

Can anyone help, please?

Tags: