HTC Desire - Disappearing SMSSupport

1. Sheshnag

Sheshnag Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning to find I had 78 SMS messages! Wow!! I thought! Then I checked my messages and realised I did not have 78, in fact I had lost all previous SMS messages and my inbox was empty!! Has this happened to you? Can I get the messages back? I had not backed it up to my SD card as I have just got the phone.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Norwegianpiglet

Norwegianpiglet Active Member

Can't help with recovering the lost messages, but I can wholeheartedly reccommend MyBackup Pro. For less than $5, you will never loose any data ever again and returning the system to what it was if you have to do a hard reset is a doddle.
  3. Sheshnag

Sheshnag Well-Known Member

Is there any free good sms back up app?:confused:
  4. Norwegianpiglet

Norwegianpiglet Active Member

PRobably, but for 3 quid, you have excellent backup of everything. Price of a pint...
  5. belso

belso Member

I've had both contact entries and sms disappear :(
  6. cyberkamote

cyberkamote Well-Known Member

Sorry to wake this thread up but...

I had the same thing happened, contact and SMS gone. I was just playing my music, slept and when i woke up, only 4 SMS left (only the new ones I guess that came in while I was sleeping).

All my contacts were also gone.

I have Titanium backup but cant see which one restores the SMS's...

I have restored my Phone contacts fine, so no prob with that (whew good thing i have the latest backup)..

My concern is not the backup, but what is causing the sudden loss, I mean i can backup every week but if the loss comes every week too, man!!!