HTC Desire from MPD and quidco

Last Updated:

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, I im gunna order the Desire from mobile phones direct soon and someone on this forum told me about using quidco, I signed up to quidco and searched for "mobile phones direct but they wasnt there, now i found t-mobile but i was wondering, do i have to buy a contract DIRECTLY from t-mobile to get the cashback or does it work somehow through 3rd party companys?

Thank you for reading.

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

you have to buy from the site it links to, so if it links you to the t mob site then you have to buy it there

3. petergriffin

petergriffin Guest

Not all retailers are on Quidco. MPD is definitely not (it's one of the first questions my wife asks me). It is still worth having joined Quidco as you can earn money by doing what you would normally do purchasing through your favourite site just by using the Quidco link.

The money you get from Quidco is a cut of the referral fee that Quidco earns for introducing a customer or business to the vendor paying the fee. Good ones to earn money from is the AA, RAC and O2. Have a look at sites like HotUKDeals for good QuidCo cashback earners.

4. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Well-Known Member

There is also topcashback.co.uk :)