HTC Desire HD vs HTC Incredible SGeneral

Last Updated:

1. dracula468

dracula468 New Member

I'm trying to decide on what phone to get the reason is that on the Incredible S you can flip the phone over and put it on silent, or when on the phone flip it and loudspeaker turns on, and that the screen goes off when you put it close to your ear.
    So my question is can the Desire HD do this? and is there any other features the Desire HD or the Incredible S have?

Thanks for your time

2. PrideLeader

PrideLeader Active Member

Yep, the DHD does all that. I believe the only difference between the two is Incredible S has a front camera, but has a smaller screen overall.

I own a DHD and have played with my friend's IS, and I much prefer the former.
    dracula468 likes this.
  3. funkymunkey

funkymunkey New Member

I'm the opposite, i've had my DHD for 9 months now and although the screen should turn off when on a call, it doesnt, i often put active calls on hold and call others with my cheek! I've had a play with the IS and would swap in a second. Everything seems so much smoother to me.
  4. dracula468

dracula468 New Member

Thanks very much PrideLeader I think I'll get the HTC Desire HD since it does have a bigger screen and it's
  5. maddog497

maddog497 Active Member

6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Not that quadrant scores mean much, but my rooted DHD scores better than my mates Sensation. It feels a lot slicker too.
  7. PrideLeader

PrideLeader Active Member