• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc desire,im new to it unsure what to do.so many things wrong . grrrrrrrrrrr

Help please htc desire
hi i got a htc desire and im with prepaid optus in australia and keep getting messages like generic network failure and also the process com.htc.bg has stopped unexpectedly please try again.ive reset the phone how many times and also tried different settings for mms and internet thru optus but still get theses annoying messages when i send a mms message. can someone please help and do u know what i can do to fix it.also when im on the phone it cuts out of service even though there is service. it does it alot .ive tried three different simcards from different carriers and the same thing . anyone know what to do.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones