• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Desire Memory Card

sorry pedro i was emant too say is this the one and post a link however the link didn't come up.
Could you please confirm what one i need out of these??
Amazon.co.uk: transcend 8gb
top or 2nd one

The top 2 are no good for you as they are sd cards, you need micro sd cards/ transflash cards are the 2 names they are known by.

Transcend 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card with: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

That one or the following link will do you.

Transcend 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Upvote 0
probably for connecting the micro sd card into something that has a port for an sd card.

have you made a choice mate? the transcend one that i've gotten looks to be the real deal, got a good 7.5 gb out of the 8gb advertised, and i've had no problems with HD playback, so i think its a reliable class 6 card :)

let us know what you go with.

Upvote 0
Has anyone tried those 32gb ones on ebay? I want a lot more room than just the standard 4gb card that comes with the handset, but I expect those ones on ebay don't work. Has anyone tried one?

Those 32gb ones from ebay that come from Hongkong, or Singapore & a few other places round that area are fakes.
They either don't work at all or corrupt your files due to being something like 2gb reporting as 32gb

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones