• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc desire mms and other problems, is it just me

Ok, i've had this same problem alot of people have had and cant seem to fix. after reading all of this.i deleted the username and password, which still stopped me from sending or recieving mms. but when i turned my mobile network on. they send fine.i usually have it off because im prepaid and it costs a fortune.so thanks guys

you have to have wifi turned off

Upvote 0
I'm having trouble receiving picture messages from people. I've had a few try to send them and none have worked. I've sent them and they received them no problem. I was hoping to fine a resolution on here, but I guess I'll have to head back to my service provider and see what they say. I'm a little too chicken to try messing with the APN setting on my own. BTW, I have an HTC Desire and I'm on the Telus network in Canada.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones