• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire: Problem With Photos

Steil

Lurker
May 30, 2010
Hi,
Ive had my HTC Desire for almost a week. I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing, or could help with, the folowing:
1) My network provider is T-mobile. They recently sent me a text messager to tell me my bill is available to view. However, the sender's information was one of my Facebook (not phonebook) friends. His picture and name. So, I could not find a fix, so I deleted the friend from Facebook, with the intention of putting him back later. However, the picture and name stayed attached to the text message. So I deleted it and forgot about it, until tonight, when...
2) I finally got around to putting some music on my phone from my laptop. My partner also has a HTC Desire and when he put music on, it took all the album information for each artist, including album artwork. When I did it, that also happened for a few artists. The rest, however, decided the album artwork would be a picture of my one year old which was saved in my photos. So, I attempted to fix this by deleting the picture. It didnt work.
Any suggestions as to what I can do please because as much as I love my son, I would like a phone that does what it's supposed to!
Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones