htc desire problems

Last Updated:

1. mabizela

mabizela Active Member This Topic's Starter

I recently brought a htc desire which I think is a great phone but I have recently found out some flaws.

When I upload pic from my phone to twitter ect the pictures look really dull and poor quality.

Also the web browser is very slow and Im using home wifi which I have no problems with on any other device.

I wonder if anyone can help me out on these issues or are these common problems?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. tomq

tomq Well-Known Member

If its photos then play with the camera brightness settings or try uploading a picture from the web to see it still happens. Are you using a unbranded desire or a network branded, as my desire had a crappy internet app from Orange my network provider, after unbranding my phone its much happier, try dolphin hd from the android market

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

What twitter client are you using? Most have image quality options, it may be set to low quality (to save bandwidth)

4. kellyo

kellyo New Member

Hi i am having the same problem, i have recently got an htc desire and i love it...the photo quality is excellent on my phone but yet when i upload onto facebook, twitter etc. the photos are coming out quite dull and greyish. Why is this? and would i be able to fix it? On the phone they look great....please help :)