• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc desire restart loop

Htc desire

• Help

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Help

• Help

• BURN MY PHONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throw my phone

• Smash it

• Blow it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I presume you have a non-removable battery, in which case press and hold the power button to force a restart (if you have a removable battery then pull it out for a couple of minutes).

If that doesn't fix it then you can get into the bootloader by forcing a restart then pressing and holding volume down as it restarts. From there you can enter recovery and do a factory reset.

If even that doesn't fix it you need to reflash the device or get it repaired (depending on what is causing this - we'd need more information to guess at that).

Upvote 0
I presume you have a non-removable battery, in which case press and hold the power button to force a restart (if you have a removable battery then pull it out for a couple of minutes).

If that doesn't fix it then you can get into the bootloader by forcing a restart then pressing and holding volume down as it restarts. From there you can enter recovery and do a factory reset.

If even that doesn't fix it you need to reflash the device or get it repaired (depending on what is causing this - we'd need more information to guess at that).

THANK YOU FOR YOU REPLAY,
BUT I CANNOT FACTORY RESET FROM RECOVERY MODE AND NOT FROM SETTINGS.
CAN I REINSTALL THE ANDROID USING ANY SOFTWARE.
LIKE ODIN OR OTHER.

WHEN I START FACTORY RESET IT RESTART TO HOMESCREEN

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones