HTC Desire S Late SMS and incoming calls direct to voicemailSupport

Last Updated:

1. brinewench

brinewench New Member

I bought an HTC Desire S on April 15th, on the 02 Network.

Around 80% of my SMS messages have been coming through late, however this delay appears intermittint as sometimes they come through fine - thus being difficult to prove instore.
    The majority of my incoming calls have apparently been diverted direct to my voicemail according to my friends.
    My mother sent me a text during the Royal Wedding on the 29th and I still have not recieved this (april 9th)

I have has a factory restore done on the origional handset, followed by a handset swap. I then had a sim swap and today i have again had a second handset swap although the liklihood of recieving TWO faulty phones is massivly low.
    02 have looked at their settings and claim all is OK and I am NOT losing network coverage during these times where contact is limited.

I was wondering is anyone else has had a similar problem? ESPECIALLY if they are with the 02 network?

Advertisement
  2. glynnder

glynnder Member

I'm on O2 and have a similar issue.
    I think it's linked to services that use the internet when I'm in a GPRS only location [as I don't think you can make multiple connections].
    I often get calls straight to voicemail even when I have signal and texts don't appear until I send another message, then all the ones I missed appear together.
    Did you find a workaround?
    Alex