HTC Desire Screen

Last Updated:

1. ScarykiD

ScarykiD Member This Topic's Starter

What is the htc screen made out of??? and does it compare to the Iphone 4 Screen??

Advertisement
  2. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

The digitizer is made from glass the screen type can be either amoled or more recently slcd, its slightly larger than the iphone 4 at 3.7 inches compared to 3.5 inches.
    The iphone 4 crams in more pixels in that space too but the desire comes together as a better product according to most review sites, may change if & when apple iron out the major faults though.
    Personally i would never chose an iphone as its too restrictive, the desire wins hands down for me

3. ScarykiD

ScarykiD Member This Topic's Starter

oh i agree with you 100% htc FTW, i hate iphones, was just wondering what it was made out of and how it compared to iphone4's new screen. i have the htc desire :)

4. Fatwaz

Fatwaz Well-Known Member

lets be honest the iphone 4 screen is lovely which is why the desire hd willbe similar

5. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

No it won't! The Desire HD has a 4.3 inch screen, the iPhone has a 3.5 inch one.

6. lob

lob Well-Known Member

Agree Agree Agree....
    But I think we should make it clear; The iPhone 4's screen is better than the HTC Desire's.
    Not by much, but hold them next to each other and Apple have clearly made a better screen.

Android still rules though. :D

7. Niiiceg

Niiiceg Well-Known Member

But Desire Glass is shit! I have two mini scratches, but I always cary it in pouch and etc....

8. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

My brother has the iPhone 4,

I think the blacks look darker on my Desire, and the colours slightly more vivid, otherwise the iPhone 4's screen is better resolution, crisper.

I personally prefer the way the Desire's screen 'looks' and prefer the larger size.

but 'technically' I suppose the iPhone's screen is better, despite being smaller.

9. Euphobia

Euphobia Active Member

The resolution on the iPhone 4 is still great for the size of the screen, and the Desire HD will have just as good of a looking screen. It's like the current Desire has a larger screen, but the resolution isn't as good. Physical size isn't everything.