• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC Desire stuck on boot up, don

stenzel90

Lurker
Dec 14, 2010
Hy
I'm pretty new to rooting and have pretty much dumb questions but I rooted my htc desire last night and i downloaded the rom manager. So i saw something I liked, it was a rom that would put the percentage of how much battery life I would have left on my power bar in the notification bar and it installed but the rom manager asked something-1. Should I wipe...- I put no
2. should I keep the old rom- I put yes
Now when it starts up it gets stuck on the HTC white startup screen but as of few hours ago it goes a little bit forward and goes to a black screen and does this ''clicking'' sound. I rooted my phone with the unrEVOked3. So as you can see I'm in a bit of a jam here. I would like to know if I can fix this by myself, and can I do something in recovery mode or something else and I don't have goldcard.
Cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones