• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire Sync issue with Parrot ck 3200 LS

I received my HTC last week and I am very pleased with the phone. However I am experiencing one issue with my carkit, the parrot ck3200 LS Color.

It doesn't seem to sync my contacts. Everytime after a couple of contacts it says "Synchronisation failed". At first I thought it was because I have some pictures assoiciated with my contacts, so I deleted every picture from every contact, but no luck. The sync still fails at contacts that are in my Facebook friend list. I tried to find some settings where I can turn off the picture sych, but couldn't find it. Then I realised I don't even want the facebook friends to be synced with the phone, but I couldn't find any setting in the carkit or phone to turn that of.

Does anybody have an idea in solving the issue so that my carkit and phone will sync whitout issues? Thanks in advance.

Hmm...still a minor issue here...All contacts in my carkit show up as Lastname, Firstname, like in my phone. But some parts of the name are missing. For example someone with the name "X van den Y" where "X" is the firstname and "van den Y" is the lastname show in my carkit as "Y, den"

Anybody experienced this? I think it has something to do with language on the phone...Sorting contacts in the phone (from lastname, firstname to firstname lastname) can't be changed I think, unless you change your language in the phone...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones