• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC DESIRE V Softkeys Not Working

Hello All,
I have a HTC desire V smartphone. I bought this phone on 15th August 2012. On 21st August 2013 my softkeys have started troubling me (sometimes it was working and sometime it was not functioning). So, I made a call to the HTC customer care and they asked me to do a hard reset from settings. I did factory reset from settings but still the issue was not solved. Again I made a call to HTC and this time they asked me to do reset using hardware buttons. I did factory factory reset using hardware buttons and this time my softkeys totally stopped working. Cant do anything Pls help me guys. I don't know whether this is a cause due to My Android OS or Hardware issue. HELP ME OUT GUYS..

PS: I did not do any rooting. Did not do any OS upgrade.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones