HTC Desire Vibration Problem?Support

1. SavoFX

SavoFX New Member

Hello,

My dad got a HTC Desire, because he liked mine so much. But when he got the phone, the vibration when you are typing a text or receiving a call is not as strong as my Desire. Its a good bit weaker.

Is there something wrong with his phone or does the vibration strength vary from phone to phone.

Advertisement
  2. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Well-Known Member

Is there not an option to vary the vibration under settings? It's been a long time since I've used the Desire so I may be mistaken. Had the phone been factory reset before it was used?
  3. SavoFX

SavoFX New Member

There is just the haptic feedback option for when you are typing, it vibrates each time you touch a key, it is turned on.

No, the phone has not been factory reset before it was used.
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

Just a guess, you might look for differences in the settings for power saving.

Harry
  5. SavoFX

SavoFX New Member

No, didn't make any difference
  6. kdw1933

kdw1933 Member

I have the desire 601. I can hardly feel the phone vibrate. There is no setting to increase or decrease the intensity. Like the phone overall...but this is a pain. Have missed several calls and texts.
  7. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

Some apps let you specify a vibration pattern (typically message apps), but I don't know of anything that changes it for calls.

BTW the Desire 601 is a different phone from the Desire, and probably nobody in this subforum has one.