HTC desire Vs samsung Galaxy S

Last Updated:

1. einsteinz

einsteinz Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Everyone

I'm hesitate between these 2 phones.

Samsung has better display, and great fps performance (gaming 3d,video HD)
    but Desire has a better interface.

What's your thought ?

thanks.

Advertisement
  2. einsteinz

einsteinz Member This Topic's Starter

I read on samung galaxy s forum and seems have a lot lag problem with software/os.

Any thought is welcome.

3. princetonbc

princetonbc Active Member

I love my galaxy s vibrant. I download movies and watch them on it, I play a few games and they look and react great. I use it to listen to music, as a gps when we travel, my 1 year old plays games on it, I watch TV on it, I have a word document program so I write on it. I do pretty much everything I could ask for on it.

4. scabbott

scabbott Member

Ive got a desire and my sister has a galaxy, i chose the desire because at the time it had 2.2 and the S didnt. Although now the S does the ones ive seen are pretty laggy now that its got it and it was a nightmare updating it through samsung kies. Also no flash on the camera would annoy me, although its only an led flash it still makes taking any picture in low lighting annoying.
    Im all for HTC desire, but the beautiful screen on the S could have easily one me over if 2.2 wasnt such a disappointment on it.

5. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

The lag on the Galaxy S is fixable, but the lack of memory space on the Desire isn't. Sure you can move to SD, but it's not available to all apps (yet).