HTC Desire Weather apps

Last Updated:

1. cammyhorne

cammyhorne Active Member This Topic's Starter

i like the weaqther/clock app that comes with the HTC Desire with the animation, is there any other clocks or weatehr apps that have the animation, as i ould like the clock to be smaller..yes am a newbie

Advertisement
  2. PsychoMania

PsychoMania Active Member

Give "Beautiful Widgets" a try, it has an option for animations (not the same as HTC's but similar). You can also change the design of the clock and weather to 100's of alternatives (including ones that look like HTC's).

Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

3. sare99

sare99 Well-Known Member

For some reason my HTC weather/clock widget always thought I was located 250 miles north of where I actually am so I swapped it out for the Weather Widgets (yr.no) app I got free from the market and have been very happy ever since.

Weather widgets (yr.no) - Android

A lovely animation straight from the home screen and the widget comes in various different sizes so you will definitely be able to find one which fits the space you have available.

4. deanshep85

deanshep85 Well-Known Member

I use 'Fancy Widgets' clock and weather for my Desire...its similar to Beautiful Widgets but doesnt have as many clock and weather skins...

BUT big difference is, it uses 'Google weather' (like beautiful does) and 'WeatherBug'...and I've found weather bug to be SO DAMN ACCURATE its great...it actually picks up from the same weather stations as the UK Met office does...so its identical..

ALWAYS use that one now myself..

EDIT:

And DAMN that was sly of the above user....they only posted NOT to help the original poster out, but to get that app for free themselves.....seriously...check out the site (dont worry its not scam ad) it actually allows you the pro version just by using the link code...with video ;) seriously...that is bloody sly lol...

I still prefer my weather widget I have..its small just how I like it with my set up..

5. Usta

Usta Well-Known Member

6. Abdur

Abdur Well-Known Member

It looks good, but I miss the animation :(

7. Usta

Usta Well-Known Member

Animations are battery hogs...