HTC downloading and installing apps

Last Updated:

1. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well o this is my 3rd android device that I had used and for some reason I see something weird when I download and app and install from the market, the phone slow downs in the progress, my Samsung moment never slow done at all always kept the same speed downloading up to 4 apps and this one does it only with 1 and up, is there something wrong with my phone or is just like that cause of sense UI

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Braaainz

Braaainz Well-Known Member

maybe you have a lot of other apps running at the same time?

I don't really notice any lag on my phone, except when going to "MANAGE APPS" in the menu system.

3. jgalan14

M not I make sure I don't I just thing is weird cause the moment didn't do it at all, but the only answer is HTC sense I guess, I'm now saying the phone sucks or wtv I just wanted to see if anyone notice the lag specially when you try to drag down the notification bar

4. LaloMalo

LaloMalo Member

I see the same thing happen when app is being installed. I have not tried to troubleshooting.

5. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

I notice the lag when downloading. It has been like that since my Hero. But the phone is still nice. It's only lagging because it's installing the app to the phone. It's not a deal breaker for me. The phone is far more superior than any phone I have owned so far.

6. jgalan14

Mm ok then is normal I guess I thought mine was tripping or something, yeah not a big deal just sometimes I think is funny the moment didn't have it and this one does since is more advanced but yeah is probably sense UI the slow it down

7. no0b4lif3

no0b4lif3 Member

I've never noticed any significant lag whioe installing apps. But its only logical that it would. Even though its an amazing phone when its busy doing somthing else itll slow down. just like any computer when youre installing software.