• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Dream Pre-Sale Schedule

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    UPDATE 9/16/08

Looks like it will go like this:

• September 23: T-Mobile/Google/HTC Dream Press Conference
    • October 20th: Device Launch
    If you ask me, I think they should be sending out the Dream to pre-orders before it is available in store. At least by a few days.

if the pre-sale date is the 17th than what day will they be announing this thing actually 100% exists to the public??

also has there been any word on the price range so far? i was actually going buy a dash tomorrow and even have 100 dollars saved up but now im thinking i should just wait for this :D

Upvote 0
    i was actually going buy a dash tomorrow and even have 100 dollars saved up but now im thinking i should just wait for this :D

WAIT. Don't forget, the Dash was a good phone when it came out (which was roughly a year ago). But technology has gotten significantly better since it came out. The Dream and the Dash are two completely different devices. The dash will let you read email, browse the web and view MS documents. The dream will bring apps galore and a great web experience with the mobile Chrome browser. I have 2 Dashes (and a Kaiser and a Blackjack II and a few more WinMo phones) and have no doubt that the G1 will be 10 times the device the Dash is.

-Mc

Upvote 0
    so is the pre sale stilll starting tomorrow? and is it just on t-mobiles website? ive been monitoring this for months and my contract ends like the 13th of oct so im tryin to make sure i got my dates straight!

My guess is that since the announcement is scheduled for Sept 23, that the pre-sale won't happen tomorrow. I would think that they would want to announce the phone before opening reservations on it.

Upvote 0
    my bad cancel the last post i was just informed that even tho my physical "contract" ends, since im still with t-mobile if i upgrade my phone its still looked at as the same thing so i can still upgrade it w/ the contract extension and get the phone for the discounted price. def a big relief! even though i am getting impatient cuz i want a new phone so bad!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones