HtC Dream Unlocked N00b (Telus)General

1. elFrankman

elFrankman Member

Hi guys!
    I just got and unlocked the Dream and I'm currently running it with Telus. I must admit I love the phone and I'm looking forward to using for a while. Any tips/suggestions/pointers on how to use the phone to the max are more than welcome.

Cheers;
    Frank

Advertisement
    :
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)
  3. elFrankman

elFrankman Member

Thank you!!
  4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  5. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard!
  6. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! :D
  7. mrbrick

mrbrick New Member

Hello!

elFrankman was it easy to hook up to Telus? I just got the Dream (rogers) from a friend who upgraded to something different (new iphone I think) and gave me it because I was stuck with a black berry storm (and really not enjoying it). I hear its as simple as putting a SIM card into it.

Anyone know what the latest android OS is for this thing? I would love to update it. I've got it running right now on WiFi. Something I WISH I could do with my Storm. This will be nice- it will save me oodles of cash by using that feature.
  8. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!
  9. mrbrick

mrbrick New Member

So im assuming the best way to unlock a Dream to use on Telus is just use one of the many websites out there?
    That scares me a bit. Anyone recommend one?
  10. tomas3

tomas3 New Member

Hey Frank,

i am thinking of getting a rogers locked dream, can you please point me in the right direction on getting it unlocked to Telus?

Thanks

Tom
  11. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

For quickest response try posting your question to the HTC Dream support forum...

G1 - Support - Android Forums