• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Droid Eris, Good condition, Cheap.

matts290

Jun 9, 2011
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Just snagged a DINC off of ebay so I am looking to get rid of this little Eris. It is rooted and currently running CELB Froyo.Phone is in great condition, no screen imperfections and only slight wear by the headset and few other tiny places, nothing you will notice unless you really look for it. Also the trackball works so you won't have any problems in recovery. a 8/10. The only thing wrong with this phone is just a weird problem I have had...For some reason this Eris does not get along well with CM7 Gingerbread ROMS. They run great except for sometimes when you awake the phone it will reboot on the lockscreen. This problem only exists on CM7 ROMs, I have ran xtrSense and CELB Froyo without a single problem. If you don't plan on running CM7 or think you have the savvy to figure it out, this is a great buy.

Comes with Droid Eris phone, Wall charger and USB cable, original box and manuals, and a 2GB SD card. Phone has a clean ESN!!!!

I am looking to get $75 shipped to your door.

Thanks, PM me with any questions or concerns. :)

Pictures, ask if you need any more.
zti00g.jpg

f0b6zq.jpg

Also meant to add that I understand I am brand new to this forum and I have never sold anything cell-phone related, so if you are interested in buying and are a reputable member with good feeback I would not have a problem setting up something where I could ship the phone to you first before payment.

thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones