• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Droid Incredible with accessories $380

Status
Not open for further replies.

mttfrog13

Android Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm selling my mint Verizon HTC Droid Incredible. It's in perfect working condition, I'm only selling because I'm getting off my family plan and creating my own plan possibly not with verizon. It comes with a sleeve from a google nexus one which fits it like a glove, and it comes with a second battery which is the HTC Touch Pro battery. It is 1500mah versus the 1300mah of the original battery. Also comes with the usb cable, wall adapter and 2GB microsd card to complement the 8GB of internal storage. $380 FIRM.

I prefer to meet in person. I'm in Syracuse, NY. If not, I will only accept paypal and will ship for $15 after the payment is received in full. If you prefer to make the transaction more "official" I could set up a buy it now on ebay for an additional $15 since they will charge posting fees. I have 83 feedbacks and 100% positive reviews.

Reply, PM me or call 410-251-6929

Pics:
20100804133347.jpg

20100804133336.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones