1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

HTC Droid Incredible Zagg Shield GiveawayGeneral

1. Dustypip

Dustypip Member

Hey guys, I accidentally ordered too many Zagg Invisible Shields Lol. I only ordered one extra so instead of going through Zagg to get a refund I decided to give back to community. Just send me a short PM explaining why you need it. I will pick my winner sometime tomorrow and hopefully have it sent in the mail by Wednesday. It's just the front cover screen and install kit.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Mjcanton

Mjcanton Well-Known Member

I want it. Good enough?
  3. Summerb

Summerb New Member

I am in love with my Incredible phone. It is way cooler than both the Moto Droid and the Iphone. I have a kindergardner who may need to use it at times and I like to put my phone in my purse. I would not know what to do if one teeny tiny scratch or mark ended up on my phone. I don't have much money now that I have treated myself to this last final item and it will be at least two years before I get another cell phone, so I feel as though I must protect this phone as if it is my child.

4. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

SummerB, Read again bud.
  5. Dustypip

Dustypip Member

Congratulations to cuban11182 for winning the HTC Droid Incredible Zagg Invisible Screen Protector. Everyone had interesting PM on why they wanted it. Thank you for everyone who entered.
  6. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Awww you are soo cute and sweet!
  7. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

haha I want to see winner's PM!
  8. Jesson

Jesson Well-Known Member

9. TKollman88

TKollman88 Well-Known Member

10. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member