• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Droid Incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjowers

Jul 27, 2010
For sale is an HTC Droid Incredible. It is two months old and in perfect condition. It is a replacement phone with no cosmetic or funtional flaws.
The phone includes a 16gb SD card (for a total of 24gb when you include the 8gb on board memory), an Otterbox Commuter case (no screen protector; I messed up installing it), and a home charger (the plug in is OEM and the usb cord is a blackberry cord which functions flawlessly.
The phone has been rooted and is running one of the best custom ROM's out there. With root you have the ability to tether wirelessly for free (no extra charge from VZW) and to add or remove ROM's, better battery life, ability to . I can remove the "root" and have you back to stock if you wish. Current ROM is Skyraider (I'm sure we're all familiar with this ROM).
Battery is OEM 1500mh.

THIS PHONE IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE AND THE ESN IS CLEAR.

SOLD

Pics on request

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones