• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Eris android v1.5

i've been searching the internet and the board but haven't been able to find anything on how to roll back from 2.1 to 1.5? I found that 2.1 is pretty awesome however I'm finding some annoyances with it and I would like to go back to 1.5 and wait for the official release. Is it possible to roll back and if it is how do you do it?

lol i had chomp the first minute i had the phone and started to look at the comparisons of chomp vs. hancent. I found everyone saying handcent was better. I'll give chomp another go and see whats up. I didn't have issues with chomp I just read everyone saying they liked it better. The only reason I'm not using the default messaging app is because I'm lame and like the bubble conversations. I have found the default one is faster than handcent but I can deal with some lag to get the lame messages are in bubbles. Thanks for all the input.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones