• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Eris

D

Deleted User

HTC Eris 9/10 Condition (not saying 10 because its been used, but there are no scratches on screen or on the phone) for sale! Loaded with factory defaults and HTC sense 2.1. 100$ shipped, OBO

Includes everything it came with at retail, box, usb data cable, charger and a 8 gig SD card. Will trade for Convoy or other feature phone as well, PM me and we will talk. There is nothing wrong with the phone I am just done using a smart phone for the time being.

edit: If you want me to root it or put any roms on it I can.

Pm me as well. I'm curious to know the price, as well as whether or not it has a SIM card slot, and whether or not it operates on the same bands that is offered by rogers wireless.

GSM/GPRS/EDGE on the 850 and 1900 MHz bands (Also known as 2G GSM, or 2.5G in the case of EDGE)
UMTS/HSPA on the 850 and 1900 MHz bands (Also known as 3G GSM)

Rogers Wireless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0
People, please don't be so lazy. Do a little reseach. It doesn't take much.

Verizon = CDMA
Rogers = GSM

CDMA <> GSM. They are not compatible.

Pm me as well. I'm curious to know the price, as well as whether or not it has a SIM card slot, and whether or not it operates on the same bands that is offered by rogers wireless.

GSM/GPRS/EDGE on the 850 and 1900 MHz bands (Also known as 2G GSM, or 2.5G in the case of EDGE)
UMTS/HSPA on the 850 and 1900 MHz bands (Also known as 3G GSM)

Rogers Wireless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0
here are photos of the phone

Attachments

• eris back.jpg
    eris back.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 53
  • eris front.jpg
    eris front.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 0
Anyone who lets go of their Eris at that price is lying to you about it's condition or has far more money than I do. lol. I spent 180$ on the phone when I got it refurbished. Now I know there are no longer brand new Eris's being made but it's still a good phone with a lot of tweaking potential.

I'm trying to get off my data plan and onto a basic, non-smartphone plan with Verizon. I am willing to straight up trade this phone, which is in immaculate condition, for a Verizon compatible, clean ESN, fairly decent non-smart phone in good condition.

I'm not trying to make money here I'm trying to get off this data plan Verizon has me locked into. But 60$ wont even get me a decent non-smartphone off CraigsList and I would be making less than that after shipping.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones